** Lift Tickets **
Please purchase your Lift Tickets PRIOR to Renting our Equipment.
Lift Tickets are limited and we do not sell them at Apline Sports
RELEASE AGREEMENT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING.
1. I need to accept for use, the equipment provided by this form, and I will accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in my possession.
2. I will be responsible for equipment replacement, at full retail value, of any equipment used, but not returned to the shop.
3. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify the ski shop and its owners, agents and employees for any loss or damage related to the use of this equipment, except for reasonable wear and tear.
4. I agree to return all rental equipment by the agreed date, in clean condition to avoid any additional charges.
5. I understand that there are inherent and other risks involved in the sport for which this equipment is to be used, snow skiing, snowboarding, that injuries are a common and ordinary occurrence of these sports, and I freely assume those risks.
6. I understand that the ski-boot-binding system will not release at all times or under all circumstances, nor is it possible to predict every situation in which it will release, and therefore this results in no guarantee for my safety.
7. I hereby release the ski shop and its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability for damage and injury to myself or to any person or property resulting from negligence, installations, maintenance, the selection, adjustment and use of this equipment, accepting myself the full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury which may result.
8. I have made no misrepresentations to the ski shop in regard to my height, weight, age, or skier skill level type.
9. I need to verify that the visual indicators on my bindings correspond to the settings as shown on my rental agreement form.
10. All instructions on the use of my rental equipment will have been made clear to me, and I need to understand the functionality of my equipment.
11. I understand that there are inherent risks involved in the on-line order process for which the infomation provided is to be used, and that system failures or breaches may expose that information, and I freely accept those risks.
12. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify the ski shop and its owners, agents, suppliers and employees for any loss, breach or damage related to the use of the infomation provided for the on-line order process.